Aisha Ghei Dev
Hello! I’m a designer, researcher and curator(
), exploring the influence of spatio-technics on indentity and culture.
My work is an articulation of these explorations.
Moral Codes 
AI research, speculative design, digital fabrication.
Weird Temples [2019 - ]
worldbuilding, visual design.
Yellow Line Radio 
experience, brand, art direction.
Code of Conscience 
parametric design, brand, visual system.
product, ui/ux, brand development
Archive [ - ]
A page of other fun things!
1. A truth analysis of Trump’s tweets, lots of ‘Clintons’ and ‘Putins’ and ‘Witch Hunts.’ Made in InDesign using Basil.js
2. A Mycellium microfarm for the future of shared living, made using material logic and parametric design systems.
3. A light and heat data-phys using wax, parametric modelling, material logic, etc.
4. A series of flags for the different neighbourhoods of Pittsburgh as a parametic visual system.
5. A crowd-sourced opinion meta-radio network
Running on Cargo